Cedar Creek, TX Landscaping Contractor
Welcome to Bastrop Gardens of Cedar Creek, TX! Our company provides quality and dependable landscaping services at reasonable rates. We work hard to achieve full customer satisfaction.
About Bastrop Gardens:
- Full-service landscape design
- Landscape installation – our design or yours
- Full irrigation / sprinkler system designing, installation and repair by a licensed irrigator (LI 7348)
- State-required annual checking and repairs, if necessary, of your backflow device by a state licensed backflow tester (BP 8534)
- Solutions to drainage problems
- Specializing in deer tolerant, pollination, and edible gardens
- Garden designing by appointment
- Consultations on garden, lawn, plant, landscape, irrigation, and drainage problems
- Texas natives on hand and by special order – we can locate almost anything
- A full line of organic products, additives, and solutions to garden problems and pests
- Compost, garden soil and fertilizers – including many lines of organic products, including Rabbit Hill Farms™, Ladybug™ and others for all your garden needs
- Our landscape crew heartily endorses for all your garden needs our organic products, especially aerobic compost tea – this product can really rescue a distressed landscape or garden – ask us how
- Trees and shrubs, flowers, vegetables and herbs, old garden roses; all available at Bastrop Gardens
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff, eager to serve you and answer any questions -- or find the answers. Deena Spellman, owner, holds a double degree in Botany and Biology with a Horticulture Minor.
- We have a pick-your-own organic farm.
We are conveniently located at 316 Old 71, 1/2 mile off Highway 71, 10 miles from Bastrop.
VISIT OUR PICK-YOUR-OWN FARM FOR ORGANICALLY RAISED VEGETABLES AND HERBS!
Contact Bastrop Gardens today at 512-303-5672 (512-30-FLORA).
Spring to Summer Hours:
Monday to Saturday – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm